Moby Thesaurusaught, cipher, goose egg, insignificancy, nada, naught, nichts, nihil, nil, nix, no such thing, nobody, nothing, nothing at all, nothing on earth, nothing whatever, nullity, thing of naught, whiffet, whippersnapper, zero
EtymologyRelated to creative origin of Mr. Zilch in Ballyhoo, 1930's humor magazine.
Zilch may refer to:
- Zile, a city in eastern Turkey
- Zilch (band), a Japanese American musical group
- Zilch is a slang term meaning zero
- Zilch was a mod clothing shop in NYC owned by Monkee Davy Jones in the late 60s.
- Zilch was a song (actually, a chant) by the Monkees on their Headquarters album.
- Zilch, a dice game
- Zilch, is nothing, no value
zilch in Japanese: Zilch